Sunday, November 23, 2008

i'm addicted......

damn....am i addicted or i got no work to do...... lately i realized that i was actively chatting in fungkur chatroom. i should stop and avoid this kind of situation happen to me.... i should do sumthing which can give more benefit into my life.....

well , it could be one of the alternative to cure my heartbroken after she left me.... but i felt so wasting when not proper utilize my time while i'm on semester break.....

well.... will consider it again...

-end-

1 comment:

K i a H R o N g G e n G said...

no need to consider lol..layan je sampai tersungkur ekekkeke.

Lelong..lelong haert broken for sale any takes!!!!! lariiiiiiiiii

ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number
Brand of Perfume / Price / Quantity
Delivery mode Delivery
Self Pick-up
Courier
Date & Time : (If self Pick-Up)
Address :
Payment Method :
Payment Acknowledgement (Bank Transfer)

form mail